[Nfbv-announce] Combined Federal Campaign - Support the National Federation of the Blind

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Aug 18 19:17:35 UTC 2014

Good afternoon all,

As many of you are aware, federal agencies ask their employees to contribute
to national, state and local charities through the Combined Federal Campaign
(CFC). I am asking those of you who are federal employees, or know federal
employees, to consider selecting the Federation as your charity. The CFC
reference number for the Federation is 11162. The Federation is listed as
the Blind Federation of America. The reason is that we want to make it easy
for people to find us who are interested in giving to a blindness
organization but who cannot remember our specific name. Please consider
contributing through the CFC and encouraging friends and family to
contribute as well.

Best,

Fred Schroeder, President

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314