[Nfbv-announce] Last Call Washington Seminar

Jennifer Kennedy msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:56:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have already begun forming our teams for our visits next week and am
looking forward to seeing so many of you there. We have many appointments
that will overlap so please understand it is important you not assume all
the group will be in the same place. As in years past, we have many seasoned
Seminar goers who will be leading the teams. Please be sure to directly
email me so that you are included in the team assignments as well as the
mailings. In order to contain our work and not clog up the listserv, mailing
regarding appointments will be heading directly to the team members.

Second, if you're still unsure about attending Washington Seminar due to
housing, both Potomac and Fairfax have members of their chapters willing to
house people. I must know about this by 5 PM on Wednesday to help you make
connections for this to happen.

If you haven't done so already, please check out all the good information
regarding our issues at:
https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

Thank you for all your work and we will see you in DC next week.

Jennifer Kennedy
Legislative Director