[Nfbv-announce] Fw: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Update!

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 29 20:56:36 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilson, Joanne
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:07 PM
Subject: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Update!

Honk Honk!

We now have 5 new states who can claim bragging rights in our vehicle donation race! Kentucky, Nevada, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin have now entered the race! As of today we have 104 vehicles donated in 34 states! Congratulations! Let's keep going at full throttle!  We need each of you to let the public know that the NFB benefits greatly from the donation of their cars, trucks, or anything that can be towed. This is the greatest fundraiser ever! You do not need to ask anyone for money, give money yourself, and it nets us an average of $350 per donation!

The following states have now created some traffic in our vehicle donation program:

Alabama 5, Alaska 1, Arizona 3, Arkansas 2, California 4, Connecticut 3, Florida 2, Hawaii 6, Idaho 1, Illinois 2, Indiana 1, Iowa  2, Kansas 1, Kentucky 1, Louisiana 5, Maryland 17, Massachusetts 2, Minnesota 3, Mississippi 2, Montana 1, Nebraska 2, Nevada 1, New Jersey 3, New York  6, North Carolina 1, Ohio 1, Pennsylvania 3, Rhode Island 1, Tennessee 3, Utah  2, Virginia 9, Washington 5, West Virginia 2, and Wisconsin  1.

Remember you can order more promotional materials by contacting Joanne Wilson at jwilson at nfb.org and find more ideas to advertise the program by visiting https://nfb.org/vehicle-donation-materials.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping steer this project down the road to success!

Thanks,

Joanne

Joanne Wilson

Director, Affiliate Development

Office of the President

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335

Email: jwilson at nfb.org

www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call 1-855-659-9314

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure blind children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need; and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org.