[Nfbv-announce] {Disarmed} Donate Used Clothing to the National Federation of the Blind

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sat May 10 07:28:06 UTC 2014

If you have trouble viewing this email,
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a29878990deddc5a0c2c2faaa&id=3ed3bc32d2
&e=e4db90aa51> click here to view it on the web.

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

 Donate clothing and household items to benefit the NFB (National Federation
of the Blind) <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/logo-combo.jpg>

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

Are you or someone you know moving soon or doing some spring cleaning? Why
not donate your unwanted items to benefit the National Federation of the
Blind? We'll even pick the items up at your home!

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

When you are ready for pickup:

Call 1-888-610-4NFB (4632) or visit
<http://groupgdirect.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a29878990deddc5a0c2c2
faaa&id=0cbb06adfe&e=e4db90aa51> NFBPickup.org to schedule a home pick-up.

OR

You can bring your items to a convenient
<http://groupgdirect.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a29878990deddc5a0c2c2
faaa&id=9ec63647b1&e=e4db90aa51> GreenDrop location, where a friendly
attendant will remove them from your vehicle and provide a tax receipt!

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) is an organization of blind
people helping blind people. The NFB works to raise the expectations of
blind people, and helps them live the lives they want. The NFB has partnered
with an organization called GreenDrop which helps the NFB collect your
unwanted small household goods and clothing. These donations in turn become
a source of much needed funding.

 A blind girl reading Braille.
<http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/feature.jpg>

FOR MORE INFORMATION
including a complete list of items that we accept or to schedule a pickup,
please visit our website at nfbpickup.org.

<http://groupgdirect.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a29878990deddc5a0c2c2
faaa&id=6e245bb78e&e=e4db90aa51> Learn More >

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

OTHER ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE TO HELP:
Urge blind or visually impaired people you meet to contact us for assistance
at 410-659-9314 or email nfb at nfb.org. Visit our website to learn more about
blindness and help us spread this information to others: www.nfb.org

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

 Donatable - Charitable - Recycleable - Powered by GreenDrop
<http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/greendrop.jpg>

  <http://s3.amazonaws.com/greendrop/NFB4/spacer.gif>

If you have any questions about the items that we will accept, please
contact us via email at
<mailto:info at gogreendrop.com?subject=Email%20Inquiry> info at gogreendrop.com.

The professional solicitor conducting this campaign, GreenDrop, LLC, files a
financial report for each campaign it conducts. Copies of these financial
reports are available from the Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box
1163, Richmond, VA 23218.

C 2014 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 216, Bensalem, PA 19020