[Nfbv-announce] Invitation to a chapter power growth conference call

Fredric Schroeder via Nfbv-announce nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 06:15:47 UTC 2014

The important message below is from John Bailey:

Hi All,

Imagine this. Loads of people sending you emails and calling you on the phone wanting you to take their contact information and to keep in touch with them—and requesting to join your chapter!

Does this seem like a dream-come-true? Well, it can be!

The NFBV Communications Committee will be meeting this Tuesday evening via phone for a very special program. And, you are invited! and when you attend this month’s NFBV Communications Committee conference call, you will find out just how simple it can be to double or triple the number of people who may want to join your chapter. All you need to do is join us this Tuesday evening. It is as simple as calling in and listening.

I will be giving a short (but powerful) program on how to leverage our greatest asset to get people to want to learn more about us and join our organization.

I want to keep this email short. So, I won’t go through all the proof showing how powerful the techniques are. You will just have to join us and find out for yourself.

Our next conference call is this Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:00 PM. The conference call numbers are below.

Conference Dial-in Number:

7609841000

Participant Access Code:

607337#