[Nfbv-announce] Friday 11/7 2:30 PM Seminar on Social Media Agenda

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:26:08 UTC 2014

>From Chris O'Meally

Social Media: Why you should be using it.

In this seminar, you will learn why social media is essential for today's
jobs, How to make it work for blind people, and how it can advance our
mission.

Ballroom C

Friday, November 7, 2014

2:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.

Social Media: A Brief Introduction

Chris O'Meally                                  2:30 PM - 2:40 PM

LinkedIn: Networking and Job Hunting in the 21st Century

Corbb O'Connor                               2:40 PM - 2:50 PM

Facebook and Twitter: Beyond Posting Photos and Reading Tweets

                Michael Villafane                            2:50 PM 3:00 PM

Ask the Experts

                Our Panelists                                     3:00

PM - 3:15 PM

Advancing Our Cause - Using Social Media to Increase Awareness and Promote
Community Involvement.

Ollie Cantos                                       3:15 PM - 3:25 PM

Next Steps: What Do You Want to See from Us?

                Chris O'Meally                                  3:25

PM - 3:30 PM