[Nfbv-announce] You are invited to the November NFBV Affilliate Communications Committee conference call this Tuesday at 8:00 PM

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:34:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Outstanding convention. I have heard nothing but praise for it. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend because of a previous engagement. I won’t make that mistake again.

The purpose of the NFBV Affilliate Communications Committee is to promote our organization by publicizing our efforts and successes. We will leave no media untouched!

If you are interested in learning how to promote your chapter while also learning about the latest in social media, come join us for our conference call. All are welcome!

The info for the call is below. Hope to hear you there,
John Bailey

The NFBV Communications Committee meets the third Tuesday of every month. We start at 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us on the call. Conference Dial-in Number: 7609841000 Participant Access Code: 607337#