[Nfbv-announce] Need volunteer for Exhibit Table

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Sep 19 17:13:54 UTC 2014

If you are attending convention and wish to assist a vendor on Friday from
noon to 6 pm, please let me know.

The vendor information is below.  If you agree, we will still need to
register the vendor and collect the fee.  It means you can keep the "talking
thermometer" for which they are demonstrating.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Michael

Subject: Re: Exhibit at NFB of Virginia convention?

Hello Michael, thank you very much for your invitation!  I really wish I
could attend.  Budget constraints however limit me in this regard however..
we are just starting out in this business.  However, I'd like to counter
your invitation with one of my own!  A proposal to be more correct.  I'm of
course trying to get folks interested in my talking infrared thermometer and
you or perhaps someone else in your organization might be interested.  I'd
like to supply one of my thermometers,  in exchange for showing and talking
about it at the convention, and hopefully attractive some interest!  The
thermometer would be yours to keep!

If you are interested I'd love to talk on the phone, to tell you more about
the device and why it is so unique and important!

Thank you!

Phil Brooks
phone: 408-781-4577
web: www.brooks-technology.com

--

cid:image001.jpg at 01CFD40A.17CA2940

Product Design and Manufacturing

Phil Brooks
2460 Cimarron Dr
Morgan Hill, CA  95037

philb at brooks-technology.com
web: www.brooks-technology.com
phone:  408-781-4577

cid:image002.jpg at 01CFD40A.17CA2940

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.