[Nfbv-announce] Looking for a Job?

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sun Sep 28 15:34:32 UTC 2014

At our upcoming state convention, we will have a session for serious
jobseekers. The session will be held on Friday afternoon, November 7 from
1:00 P.M. to 2:15 P.M.

It is entitled: What are Employers Really Looking for?

It will be led by Carrie Schroeder, Human Resources Manager,
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP

This seminar will discuss job seeking from the perspective of the employer.
Come prepared to learn what employers look for in interviews. Following the
seminar, you will have the opportunity to participate in a private mock
interview with an experienced human resources professional. If you wish to
have a private session, Come dressed for an interview, bring your resume and
be ready for genuine, helpful feedback.

Note: To insure you have a slot for a mock interview, please schedule in
advance by contacting Carrie Schroeder at carrie.schroeder at us.pwc.com

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Hampton.

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D., President

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314