[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Communications meeting this Tuesday April 21

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:19:23 UTC 2015

Hello All,
Our next conference call will be the evening of Tuesday, April 21 at 8:00 PM. We have a lot to talk about

President of the NFBV Michael Kasey has decided that a short-term goal of this committee is ensuring that both the NFBV website and Newsline are updated with important information more regularly. This has always been a goal. But, what makes this different is that members of this committee will be able to directly update the website (Coordinated with the webmaster) and Newsline. This means that these important outlets for information will be up-to-date and we will be leading that effort. There are other changes—too many for a simple email. So, please plan to attend the Tuesday after next conference call. Information is below.

The NFBV Communications Committee meets the third Tuesday of every month. We start at 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us on the call. Conference Dial-in Number: 7609841000 Participant Access Code: 607337#

Feel free to contact me directly at
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
703.994.2040

blank