[Nfbv-announce] Developing Great Leaders Workshop During the Board Meeting

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 22:39:04 UTC 2015

All are invited to attend the next NFBV Board meeting in Richmond, Saturday,
may 2nd.

I'm excited to let you know we will devote a small part of our time to a
collaborative workshop called "Developing the Next Generation of Leaders".
This workshop is an opportunity for us to have a collaborative conversation
that brings us together to:

*  Build deeper understanding around the qualities of a great leader;

*  Create a more cohesive vision of those qualities that will be needed by
the next generation of leaders; and,

*  Define the key actions that we could take to help build the next
generation of leaders.

Important #1: I've attached all the materials you will need for the workshop
and would ask each of you to print, braille, or bring them with you
electronically--so that you will have all of the information you need to
most effectively participate.

Important #2: We are in need of 5-6 people who could play a recorder role
during this workshop. This means that you would be responsible for capturing
the outputs from small group discussion. It's not hard, but it would require
you to bring a note taking mechanism such as slate/stylus, laptop or other
device that you would need to take notes. Please contact Jeremy Grandstaff
at jwg at sgendeavors.com <mailto:jwg at sgendeavors.com>  , if you can help play
this role.

On behalf of the board, we are excited each of you will be lending your
voice to this important discussion for our future leaders and I welcome you
to contact our workshop facilitator, Jeremy Grandstaff, at 614-519-3026 or
jwg at sgendeavors.com <mailto:jwg at sgendeavors.com>  with any questions prior
to the workshop.

Thank you  and looking forward to our conversations,

Michael