[Nfbv-announce] Raising funds to commemorate 75th Anniversary of the NFB

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 13:37:08 UTC 2015

John Dubois raises funds to attend his first National Convention in 2015
commemorating the 75th anniversary of the NFB

By Michael Kasey, president, NFB of Virginia

John Dubois asked Dr. Schroeder and I to assist him to attend his first
National Convention.  We agreed.  We asked him to begin a campaign to raise
money to help with his request.  He commemorates the 75th Anniversary of the
NFb by raising over $750 for the NFB of Virginia.  Here is a note from John.