[Nfbv-announce] Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Apr 28 23:58:15 UTC 2015

Here is a note and announcement from Brian Miller:

Dear Michael,

I thought I would share the below announcement with the affiliate in order
to give our members the information they need to provide comments on the
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) just published in the
Federal Register.  I will be one of the people responding to comments, so I
cannot address directly questions or comments of a substantive nature, but
will be happy to answer questions about the process.

Thank you,

Brian Miller, Ph.D.

Rehabilitation Services Administration