[Nfbv-announce] Tuesday (12/15 at 7:00 PM Career Education Committee Conference Call

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:18:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

If you are intrigued to help us create a new resource for blind Virginians
working to grow in their job and career, join us on Tuesday, December 15 at
7:00 PM.

Career Education Committee Initial Meeting

Conference Bridge: 712 432 - 0220

Passcode 9986460#

If you have a challenge  with the bridge line, please call my mobile at 202
285-4595.

Further background is provided in the note below.

Tracy Soforenko

First Vice president, NFB of Virginia

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

202 285-4595