[Nfbv-announce] Fairfax Chapter NFBV: One-Touch Self Defense for the blind audio recording

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:56:08 UTC 2015

This email has a link that actually works. Sorry about that. JB

On February 19, 2015, at the regular monthly meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV, our guest presenter Annette Carr talked about a self-defense system specifically designed to be useful to the blind. Below is a highlight from Annette’s very informative program.

One-Touch Self Defense highlight audio recording

The link will only be valid for a few days. So, don’t wait to give it a listen before it is gone!

The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind has monthly meetings with programs that both educate and entertain. If you are interested in joining us for one of our informative and pertinent programs, give John Bailey a call at 703.994.2040 or email me at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

blank