[Nfbv-announce] Come Join us for the 13th Annual Walk with the Blind April 18

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 22:06:33 UTC 2015

Please join the Fredericksburg Chapter of the NFBV for another historic Walk
on Saturday, April 18,2015 at 10 am

We continue to promote community awareness of the NFB and raise funds for
our local, state and National programs.

A registration form is attached so you may keep track of your donations.
Hope to see you all this Spring!

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.