[Nfbv-announce] Hotel rooms for Richmond Seminar

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 21:52:25 UTC 2015

Folks,

If you need a roommate for the Crowne Plaza for Richmond Seminar January 19,
please contact Brian at:  (757) 472-249 or brnmccnn at gmail.com

We have past the reservation deadline, yet he is working directly with the
hotel.  Remember the NFBV will reimburse members for ½ of the cost of your
room since we expect you to share.

Thank you,

Michael

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.