[Nfbv-announce] Come join the Fairfax Chapter this Thursday where we talk about how the vision impaired can easily and effectively take notes.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:19:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Face it, if you are not able to jot down a phone number or easily make a shopping list, it can make your job or home life very complicated. It doesn’t have to be that way for the vision impaired. At our Thursday, January 15, 2015 meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind , Rodney Neely (a technology expert) will be showing the many ways a blind person can easily and effectively record information for later retrieval. If you are challenged by taking and reading notes, you should come to this Thursday’s meeting. It is a must for both parents and students.

The address for the Glory Days Grill is 3059 Nutley Street, Fairfax, VA  22031-1931

We begin gathering at 6:30 PM and the meeting starts promptly at 7:00 PM and runs till 8:30 PM.

If you have questions, please contact me at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com or via phone at 703.994.2040.

John Bailey