[Nfbv-announce] Join Us at the conference call of the NFBV Communications Committee this Tuesday evening at 8:00 PM

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 00:46:11 UTC 2015

Hello All,

At this meeting, First Vice President of our state affiliate Tracy Soforenko will be filling us in on all the activities associated with our Richmond Seminar. Richmond Seminar is both a board meeting and our members visiting their representatives in Richmond letting them know about our concerns and goals. Join us and find out how your NFBV is working for you and how the communications committee is making it happen.

As always, we will meet the third-Tuesday evening of the month via conference call. If you are unable to attend and wish to be put on our committee email lists for updates, just send me an email and I will make sure you are kept in this exciting loop.

My contact info is:
John Bailey
John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com
703.994.2040

The NFBV Communications Committee meets the third Tuesday of every month. We start at 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us on the call. Conference Dial-in Number: 7609841000 Participant Access Code: 607337#