[Nfbv-announce] National convention excitement!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 22:59:27 UTC 2015

Welcome back my friends to Virginia.  Virginia had almost 75 people to
attend.  I write to share a note with you that has been posted on social
media.  Congratulations Brian!

the following post on social media that made everything worthwhile.

"I love the way NFB members always rise to the occasion. My hat goes off to
Brian McCann of Virginia for his fantastic, around-the-clock work managing
the shuttle buses to our over flow hotels. Brian, you exemplify the
Federation spirit!"

~John G. Paré Jr.
Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy
National Federation of the Blind