[Nfbv-announce] Will you be with Virginians in Orlando July 5 - 10?

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat May 9 14:46:46 UTC 2015

Our 75th Anniversary of the NFB is being celebrated in Orlando at National
Convention.

How many Virginians will be there?

If you plan to attend please let Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
<mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>

Know as soon as possible.  She will report to us the total number headed for
convention.

Email her at Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
<mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>  with your name and date you will arrive.

Let's at least reach 75 and even more to set a record attendance.

Do not forget to register before the end of May at nfb.org

Hope to see you all there!

Michael

characteristic that defines you

or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because
low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You
can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.