[Nfbv-announce] Richmond Chapter Male Seeking National Convention Room Share

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:54:07 UTC 2015

Passing on this note from a Richmond Chapter member who is seeking a room share with someone who ideally already   has a room reservation.

My name is Robert Parsons and I am attending National Convention for the first time this year. I am seeking a room share opportunity with someone that has reserved a room already. I will be attending the convention from the 5th-10th of July, with plans to leave Orlando on the 11th. If anyone knows of a person seeking a roommate, please feel free to forward my contact information to them. I can be reached at either of the following e-mails:

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com or rep2221 at reynolds.edu. Also, I am available via phone at (804) 200-3275 or (804) 225-8783.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Robert

--