[Nfbv-announce] Obituary for Cynthia Cross of Fredericksburg

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 17:34:24 UTC 2015

Cynthia Lynn Arthur Cross, 61, of Fredericksburg passed away Monday, Sept.
14, 2015, at Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg.

Born Aug. 12, 1954, in Maryland, she was the daughter of the late Roy P. and
Lois G. Arthur.

Cynthia is survived by a brother, Roy P. Arthur Jr; sister-in-law Tammy
Arthur; two uncles, Ira David Grinnan Jr. and Charles Grinnan; and aunt Mary
Powell.

In addition to her parents, Cynthia was preceded in death by a brother,
Dennis Stephen Arthur; and grandparents Ira and Hazel Grinnan.

A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 19, at Oak Hill
Cemetery in Fredericksburg.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Volunteers for the
Blind, 1101 Caroline St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401; or National Federation
of the Blind, Fredericksburg Chapter, 602 Woodford St., Fredericksburg, VA
22401.

Online guest book is available at  <http://johnsoncares.com/>
johnsoncares.com.

blindness is not what holds you back.