[Nfbv-announce] Door Prizes Needed for 2015 NFB of Virginia convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:44:05 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists,

     My name is Sarah Blumberg and I am your door prize point person for
this years state convention. I am very excited for convention and I look
forward to working with you all. Some of the items we are looking for that
encompass a door prize include smaller items that are easy to take home and
carry, such as a pound of coffee beans or grounds (one of my personal
favorites), or a nice scented candle. Another great thing to include is cash
or gift cards. Anything along those lines would be great.

We have included a letter as an attachment that you can print and provide to
a business. If you need further tax exempt documentation, please let me
know.

Please contact me with your name, phone number and e-mail address and what
your door prize is. My e-mail is  <mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com>
sarahblumb at gmail.com and my phone number is 202-427-4814.

Door prizes should be brought to the convention registration table at the
hotel.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing the creative ideas you all come up
with.

Sarah Blumberg