[Nfbv-announce] Donations to national Funds

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 22:29:47 UTC 2016

Chapter Presidents,

I write to remind you that Chapters are encouraged to donate to the
following National Funds.  This can be done at our next Board Meeting in
Baltimore, may 7.  We will combine your Chapter donations with Affiliate
funds to make a generous donation to each.

Jernigan Fund, the SUN Fund, the tenBroek Fund, and the White Cane Fund.

If you have questions about any of these please ask.  I urge to discuss in
your April Chapter meetings.

Thank you,

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.