[Nfbv-announce] BELL in Virginia for 2016

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 21:33:35 UTC 2016

Virginia has conducted Braille Enrichment for Literacy & Learning (BELL)
programs for the past 6 years. Through these great programs, we have
developed a cadre of students ready for some new programs. We are eager to
change things up and develop programs for our BELL Alumni and other older
students. We have decided not to hold a BELL program in Virginia in 2016.
Instead, we are working to develop programs for middle and high school
students in the Fall. We hope that we can also bring BELL back to Virginia
in 2017.

If you have questions, please contact Nancy Yeager .

She can be reached at:  Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net

Thank you,

Michael Kasey

President