[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Meeting Details & Make Reservations for 2017 Richmond Seminar

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:45:04 UTC 2016

Hi Virginia Federationists,

We were hoping you were considering joining us for Richmond Seminar and the
NFB of Virginia Board of Directors meeting.

The Legislative Committee Is being proactive and asking chapters to define
who will be attending by December 23 so we are not scrambling to establish
teams.  We will not be turning people away but it will really help us to
know who is coming early instead of waiting until the last minute. We get
better results when we know constituents will be attending.  The hotel room
block is filling up and reservations are due by January 4, 2017.

We now have the details for the January 16 Board of Directors meeting and
Richmond Seminar Prep Session.