[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Communications Committee conference call Tuesday July 19

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:07:21 UTC 2016

Please join us for the NFBV Communications Committee conference call this Tuesday, July 19, 2016 starting at 8:00 PM and running for about an hour.
We will kick off planning for our state convention on August 6 at our state board meeting in Richmond and we want to be prepared.

At the conference call, we will be taking what we learned from the last convention and trying to do a better job as a committee. Should we do just what we did last year? What can we do better next time? Do we wish to have our own events at convention?

Please join us this Tuesday at 8:00 PM.
Conference call info:
Phone: (641) 715-3286
PIN: 2 2 3 9 7 0#