[Nfbv-announce] Rides available for Aug. 6 NFBV Board meeting from Vienna Metro - limited seating

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 13:33:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
The Fairfax Chapter has hired a van to take us to and from our NFBV Board meeting on Saturday August 6. We have 3 seats available and we are offering them first-come-first-serve.

We plan to pick and drop off at the Vienna Metro station kiss-and-ride at about 7:00 AM and will be returning at about 4:00 PM.

The cost per seat is $30 payable when you board.

In order to reserve your seat, send me an email at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com with your name and cell phone number. I will get back to you to confirm.

Again, seating is limited and I must hear from you now if you want a ride.

For info, call me at 703.994.2040
John Bailey

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Chapter meeting location and dates
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

Receive email updates on chapter activities: