[Nfbv-announce] Seeking McDonald Fellowship and Jernigan Fund mentors

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:16:04 UTC 2016

From: Sandy Halverson [mailto:sandyh50 at verizon.net]

It is hard to believe that in 2 weeks, many of us will be at our national
convention in Orlando.  Over the last several years, many of us have had the
opportunity to get to know our McDonald and Jernigan Fund winners by
welcoming them to our Federation family in a very meaningful way.  If you
are available to work with our first-time convention attendees, send me your
name, cell number and dates you are able to mentor.  Email me off list,
please, at

Sandyh50 at verizon.net

So I can finalize the schedule and email each of you're your individual
mentees.

Cordially,

Sandy Halverson

McDonald Fellowship Committee Chairwoman