[Nfbv-announce] Passing of Greg Ehrmann

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 15:15:50 UTC 2016

I regret to inform you of the passing of Greg Ehrmann, father of Chris
Ehrmann.  He was an active member of the historic Fredericksburg Area
Chapter.

Please join me in keeping him and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Gregory Michael Ehrmann

January 1, 1955 - June 24, 2016

Obituary

Gregory Michael Ehrmann, 61 of Stafford passed away at UVA Medical Center on
Friday, June 24, 2016.

He is survived by his loving wife, Pamela; three daughters, Katherine
Padgett and husband, Tony, Julie Ehrmann, and Sarah Ehrmann; two sons,
Christopher and James Ehrmann; father, George Ehrmann; brother, Eric Ehrmann
and wife, Tamra.

The family will receive friends on Thursday, June 30, 2016 at Mullins and
Thompson Funeral Service, Stafford from 6-8:00 pm. A funeral mass will be
held on Friday, July 1, 2016 at St William of York Catholic Church at 11:00
am, with interment to follow in Quantico National Cemetery.

blindness is not what holds you back.