[Nfbv-announce] And now, an important message from one of our convention sponsors.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:48:10 UTC 2016

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D23844.996FFAB0]
S & G Endeavors: Helping clients use collaboration to create change and take action!

Last week, I wrote with the purpose of introducing or talking more about me and my experience as a facilitator who is blind. This week, I'd like to tell you about my company, what we do, and how we could help you, your company, or your chapter.
S & G Endeavors<http://www.sgendeavors.com> delivers collaborative strategic planning, meeting facilitation, and organizational development services to assist our clients in strengthening collaboration and overall success.  Our consultants have over thirteen years of experience working with government, non-profit, and for-profit companies on a variety of strategic-planning and facilitation projects all geared to improving overall effectiveness and efficiency.  What makes us different from our competitors is our use of large-scale and collaborative change methods. These methods are based on the guiding principle that bringing the right people together with the right process allows the community or organization to tap into the wisdom that leadership and stakeholders bring, in turn, increasing ownership of new, actionable strategies.
But, what exactly does that translate to? How does that help you? S & g can meet you where you are:

*         We facilitate and host Meetings! Host a project launch meeting between a variety of agencies or partners that creates a unified and collaborative action plan to guide program work together.

*         We facilitate Retreats! Conduct a chapter, department, staff, or board retreat that results in increased teaming and prioritized, cohesive action.

*         We facilitate Short-term Dynamic Sessions! Engage your community of stakeholders in a dynamic process to increase ownership and create a strong and actionable strategic plan for your organization.

*         We lead Long-term Change Initiatives! Facilitate a series of custom-design workshops to create action that results in long-term change within your organization or the community.

*         We coach to help you and your organization become stronger! Work with you one-on-one to evaluate opportunities and design a plan of action to make you more effective in your career or even in your personal life.

*         We collaboratively train! Are you looking to beef up your company's or your organization's skills? We'll design a training that engages participants and results in long-term success.
S & G is proud that our clients report that through our work, they have used an affordable and successful planning process that increases buy-in, allows for participative decision making, and engages participants in capacity building dialogue.
Check out our customers' stories on the S & G Blog<http://www.sgendeavors.com/blog>, my LinkedIn page<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremygrandstaff>, or on episodes of CoffeeWithJeremy.tv<http://www.Coffeewithjeremy.tv> where I have conversations with our clients and partners about their successes.
We're excited to sponsor and hope you'll stop by our table at this year's convention, join me for a one-on-one coffee and conversation, or check out more of my story on Sunday morning's panel. The convention is a tool to build your network, learn from others, and have the dialog that will enable you, in fact challenge you, to take it to the next level. If I can be helpful to you being able to have that moment, please don't' hesitate to reach out.
Jeremy Grandstaff, Collaboration & Organization Consultant, S & g Endeavors, www.SGEndeavors.com<http://www.SGEndeavors.com>
614-519-3026, jwg at sgendeavors.com<mailto:jwg at sgendeavors.com>