[Nfbv-announce] Still seats available on Direct Bus to Convention from Arlington, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg & Richmond for State Convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:46:42 UTC 2016

There is still space on the bus. Contact John Halverson to sign up.

One way riders are welcome.

Please arrive at least 15 minutes early because we are trying to keep to a schedule.

Thursday (November 10) departure times are anticipated as follows:

Leaving Arlington at 1:00 pm

Leaving Prince William County, 1:30 pm

Leaving Fredericksburg, 2:05 pm

Leaving Richmond, 3:05 pm.