[Nfbv-announce] Looking for volunteers to assist with social media at convention

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:29:01 UTC 2016

#NFBV16
@nfbvirginia

Hi,
My name is John Bailey and I am looking for a few volunteers to assist  with posting to social media during the convention. In particular, I am looking for people who are willing to post to twitter and Facebook as well as doing live videos.

Interested? Contact me directly at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com> with your name, email address, and cell phone number that you will be using during convention.

Recent leadership graduates are most welcome.

Looking forward to working with you in helping to spread the word about the great activities of our convention.
JB