[Nfbv-announce] Share Your Feedback on the 2016 NFB of Virginia Convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:19:32 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationist,

It was truly a pleasure seeing you at this year's NFB of Virginia State
Convention! Our annual meeting always provides a wonderful opportunity for
friends, old and new, to come together in support of efforts to improve the
lives of all blind residents in the commonwealth. Plans for next year's
state convention are already underway, and as part of our planning phase, we
are sincerely interested in your feedback. Please click the link below, and
share your thoughts about this past weekend and how we can make next year's
state convention an even greater gathering!

There are 10 questions on the survey and it should take less than 5 minutes
to complete.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HDFMPGF

If you registered online, you may receive an identical request to complete
the same survey through our partner, Brown Paper Tickets.

President, NFB of Virginia

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

202 285-4595