[Nfbv-announce] The fundraising committee needs you!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:20:37 UTC 2017

The fundraising committee is looking for you! We are gearing up for fundraising events for the state affiliate. We need your help and talents.
The fundraising committee conference call will take place tomorrow, Monday April third, 2017 at 7 PM Eastern time.
The telephone number is 712-432-0220 and the pass code is 998-6460 then press the pound key.
Join us as this will help raise money for the state affiliate for many great programs and activities

Christopher Walker
National Federation of the Blind
Vice-President, Winchester Chapter
Corresponding Secretary, NFB of Virginia
Communications Committee Chair, NFB of Virginia
www.nfbv.org
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080