[Nfbv-announce] Virtual Chapter President Retreat

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:44:20 UTC 2017

To All Chapter Presidents,

Good news!  The Virtual Chapter Presidents Retreat is now up and running.
We will be having our first conference call on the 3rd Tuesday, April 18th
at 7 p.m.  I am looking forward  to this new and exciting program that will
not only build bonds between our chapter presidents but will also
strengthen us to be more effective presidents and to make us stronger
leaders in the affiliate.

Uricka Harrison

President Peninsula Chapter

2nd Vice-President, NFBV State Affiliate

If you have any questions before the call, please email me at
missharrison41 at verizon.net

PS

Remember to bring topics to be discussed