[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Roanoke Times joins NFB-NEWSLINE

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:55:30 UTC 2017

NFB-NEWSLINE is pleased to add The Roanoke Times to our newspapers in
Virginia.

The Roanoke Times provides award-winning news coverage for Roanoke and
Southwest Virginia. Founded in 1886, the daily paper is one of the
best-read newspapers in the country, and the website is the region's
leading local news site.

According to the 2011 Scarborough "Ranker Report," The Roanoke Times ranks
fifth in the country in terms of percentage of adults reading a newspaper
on weekdays in that newspaper's coverage area.

We hope you enjoy this award-winning newspaper.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team