[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Order Lunch for State Board Meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:20:42 UTC 2017

Good Morning Federation Family

As we gear up for our quarterly NFBV State Board Meeting, I want to take
the time to remind all of you of the opportunity of ordering your pizza
lunch early. The Virginia Association of Blind Students will be providing
pizza lunches for attendees of the board meeting. The lunch deal is $5 and
this includes two slices of pizza and a drink of your choice (bottled
water, can of soda). We will also have honey buns, fruit, and granola bars
for $1. If you would like to order a pizza lunch, please order ahead of
time to avoid the hassle of finding a student division member at the
meeting during lunch. It’s easy, just send me an email at
rob.parso3389 at gmail.com with your name, chapter, and topping (cheese,
pepperoni). If you are not interested in pizza, we will sell the beverages
for $1 as well. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275 <(804)%20200-3275>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass