[Nfbv-announce] Share your stories at this Saturday's state board meeting this Saturday.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:17:10 UTC 2017

AS many of you know, I am in to making videos for the affiliate. I will be bringing my video gear to the board meeting this Saturday to get your stories.

You don't have to have a story. A how-to tip is nice. Telling what you do for a living is always interesting too!

To make sure I get your story this Saturday, send me an email letting me know you would like to share your thoughts and I will make sure I get it down on video.

My email is:
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_bailey17 at hotmail.com>

The videos will be used on Facebook and YouTube to educate the public about us and how we do things .

We will be very busy this Saturday with a very full agenda. So, to make sure I get your story, email me and I will make sure to get it.
JB

John Bailey
Fairfax Chapter
John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com> | 703.994.2040
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

We meet the third Thursday of every month. For information about meeting locations and times, Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com> or via phone at 703.994.2040.

We would like to thank our community sponsors and friends:
Rita's Italian Ice and Custard of Fairfax, Fairfax Hosts Lions Club, Alexandria Lions Club, City of Fairfax Theater Company, Dr. Suleiman Alibhai,  and many more.