[Nfbv-announce] 2017 NFB of Virginia Door Prizes Needed!

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:32:03 UTC 2017

From: patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com [mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com]

Fellow Federationists,

Are you ready to try your luck at convention and possibly win a door prize? I'll let you in on a little secret on how you can increase your chance to being a lucky winner. The secret to winning a door prize is by having prizes in the first place. That's right, you can't win if there are no door prizes to give away. That's where all of you come in. Your door prize coordinators, Sarah Blumberg and I, Sarah Patnaude, need your help with collecting door prizes.

As you collect door prizes, please email Sarah Blumberg or I with the following information.

1) What the door prize is

2) Who (individual or chapter) gets the credit

If you have any questions, please reach out to either one of us, our contact information is below.

As always, we appreciate your support and we look forward to giving away plenty of prizes!

Sarah Patnaude

Co-Coordinator of Door Prizes

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com <mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>