[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Apply to Become a National Federation of the Blind BUILD Team Member

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:54:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

Technologies are being developed every day that affect the way we all live,
work, and play. In order to ensure access to the ever-evolving technologies
that make it possible for blind people to live the lives we want, we need
blind users to innovate and lead the design process.

The NFB is establishing a database of Blind Users Innovating and Leading
Design (BUILD) to evaluate websites, products, and services for
accessibility.  Apply to become a member of our BUILD team by completing
the survey at

https://nfb.org/build-team.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595 <(202)%20285-4595>

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com