[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Washington Seminar Issues/Fact Sheets Now Available

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:21:05 UTC 2017

Hi Virginia Federationists,

Welcome to a snowy start to January. We have an exciting month kicking off
this new legislative season.

Washington Seminar will include some new issues for the 2017 Congressional
Session and I have been receiving questions. While the Frequently Asked
Questions are expected soon, I hoped it would be valuable to share the fact
sheets we will be providing our elected leaders. The fact sheets are
attached.

At the January 16 Board of Directors meeting, Deepa Goraya and Jeannette
Gholson (our Virginia Legislative co-chairs) will be answering questions
about these issues so you are well prepared for Washington Seminar at the
end of the month.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595 <(202)%20285-4595>

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com