[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Blind Parents Bill in Virginia Senate and House of Delegates

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:32:50 UTC 2017

Hello Virginia Federationists,

We are in a good position for next week’s Richmond Seminar. We have
identical bills in the Virginia House of Delegates and Virginia Senate
addressing the Civil Rights of Blind parents. Our team leaders have their
assignments and are making appointments for Tuesday, January 17.

House Bill (HB) 2273 (Patron Delegate David LaRock from Winchester)

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?171+ful+HB2273

Senate Bill (SB) 1199 Patron Senator Barbara Favola from Arlington

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?171+ful+SB1199

Our fact sheet is being finalized today and will be distributed tomorrow.
Additional articles will be distributed tomorrow.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595 <(202)%20285-4595>

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com