[Nfbv-announce] 2017 Washington Seminar Agenda , Fact Sheets, & Frequently Asked questions

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:54:17 UTC 2017

Hi Virginia Federationists,

Washington Seminar is next week. There are a great set of Federationists
from Virginia participating but we can gladly accommodate more.

Even if you can't do the legislative advocacy during the day on Tuesday and
Wednesday, we still invite you to participate in the career /networking
seminars , film screenings, student rally, seminars for students and parents
of blind children, fitness activities, and legislative receptions.

The full agenda can be found at:

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar-agenda

for our issues, you can find the fact sheets and frequently asked questions
at the below address:

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>