[Nfbv-announce] Thank you For helping with convention fundraising

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 02:10:22 UTC 2017

From: Domonique Lawless [mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com]
Dear NFB of Virginia Family,
On behalf of the fundraising committee, I wanted to thank you for your help. Thank you to each person who attended our conference calls and brainstormed fundraising ideas. Even if we can’t use your idea now, your help and ideas are invaluable. Thank you to each person who took a shift at the table in the exhibit hall to sell our peanuts and earbuds. We appreciate you giving of your time, and in some cases your voices to help sell our Virginia products. Finally, thank you to those who loaded down your back packs, briefcases, and UPS totes to sell around the hotel.
Convention is over, but the work of the fundraising committee does not end here. Look forward to future emails providing information and opportunities for staying connected to the NFBV fundraising committee.

Sincerely,
Domonique Lawless