[Nfbv-announce] Share Your Convention Pics and Videos

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 02:49:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

Welcome back home after what sounds like a great week at convention! If you
took any pictures or took videos of you in action at convention, would you
please consider sharing those with our communications team? We'd love to
feature them on our social media channels and perhaps on our affiliate
website. Please consider responding to me off list with tasteful content we
can share with prospective members and community partners. Thank you kindly
in advance.

Regards,

Joe

--
AlphaComm Strategies: Your Message, Our Mission
www.AlphaCommStrategies.com/

Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/