[Nfbv-announce] Pizza at the 8/5 Board meeting

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 11:55:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

Gerald Meredith, a 2017 McDonald Fellow from the Richmond Chapter, is
organizing pizza and beverages at the Saturday, August 5 Board of Directors
meeting. For $5, you will receive 2 slices of pizza, either cheese or
pepperoni. Beverages such as soda and water will also be available.

We are asking you to place your orders in advance by either emailing or
calling Gerald.

Money will be collected as you arrive at the board meeting. Orders and funds
are due to Gerald no later than 11:15 AM on Saturday.

Gerald can be reached at:

GeraldMeredith1 at outlook.com <mailto:GeraldMeredith1 at outlook.com>

804 243-  3980

We are grateful that Gerald has agreed to organize this lunch on behalf of
the Richmond Chapter.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>