[Nfbv-announce] Have your vision loss therapy questions answered at our next FX chapter meeting June 15.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:11:37 UTC 2017

Have your vision loss therapy questions answered at our next FX chapter meeting June 15.
                                Join us for our June 15, 2017 meeting at the Red Hot and Blue in Fairfax

Where:
Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd,
Fairfax, VA

When:
6:30 pm (order dinner) till 8:30 PM
Thursday night in the meeting room at the top of the stairs to the left.

Program:
We are truly pleased to announce that our program for this meeting will be for nearly everyone who is or knows a vision impaired person.
Dr.  Suleiman Alibhai, O.D  will be our guest and will discuss the latest developments in vision therapy and some of the newer forms of technology that are available to enhance the capabilities of blind and visually impaired consumers. Dr. Alibhai is an expert in the field and is a sought after speaker on the subject of vision loss prevention, vision therapies', and adaptive technology. Dr. Alibhai,  usually charges to speak. But, as a favor to our chapter, he will freely share his wealth of knowledge with us this evening only. So, you will want to be there.

Again, we are meeting at the Red hot and Blue and this evening's program is for anyone with questions having to do with anything having to do with vision.

Want more info? Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com or via phone at 703.994.2040