[Nfbv-announce] NFB Student Leader & former National Center Intern seeks house/apartment share in Arlington/Alexandria/Falls church area

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:41:34 UTC 2017

From: Hindley Williams [mailto:hbwilliams16 at gmail.com]

Hello All,
My name is Hindley Williams. I am a recent college and Colorado Center for the Blind graduate who is looking for housing in the D.C. area, including the cities like Arlington, VA and Silver Spring, MD that are just outside of the Capitol. I will be starting a job in D.C. in July, and am looking to move in mid-late July/August. I would be open to sharing an apartment or house with room mates, and am also happy to rent a room from someone who would be willing. I do not have a service animal, do not have any allergies or issues with animals in the home, and would like to live somewhere near public transit (preferably the metro, but I can be flexible).
Please feel free to contact me via email at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com, or you can call my cell phone at (443) 823-0867 if you have any questions or leads for me. Please feel free to distribute this message to anyone you may know who could possibly be willing to assist me.
Thank you for your time and for any assistance you can provide.
All Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams